You can alter the size of the belt by shifting the buckle to another hole
- As per diagram the size of the belt is 85 cm from the buckle to the 3rd or middle hole.
- Altering the position of the buckle either reduces or increases the size of the belt. For example, moving the buckle to the 1st hole subtracts 5 cm from the size (80cm) or using the last or 5th hole adds 5 cm to the size (90cm) for the 2nd or 4th hole subtract or increase by 2.5 cm.
- Overall an 85 cm size belt is suitable for any person who is looking for a size belt between 80cm-90cm.
- The variation will help you identify the size belt that is right for you.
- The same method is used for all size belts for both men & women.